Keeping the hull and propeller surfaces smooth will minimize waste and improve the speed and/or distance to be gained from burning a barrel of fuel.
Underwater cleaning has other economic advantages besides those associated with propulsion efficiency. Unclogging fouled suction grates improves the flow of water to internal machinery and reduces pump wear.
Cleaning the hull regularly prevents biofouling buildup, thereby lengthening the effective life of the anti-foulant coating and sustaining the anti-corrosive coating system for longer dry-dock intervals.
Removing calcareous growth at its first appearance reduces the likelihood of external hull corrosion and pitting. During every cleaning, we see and carefully inspect each portion of the hull.Our offer for complete underwater cleaning of hull includes:
- Underwater cleaning of all submerged of port and starboard sides from water surface to bilge keels and from bulb to sternpost.
- Underwater cleaning of both sides of propeller blades
- Underwater cleaning of propeller boss
- Underwater cleaning of both sides of rudder blade
- Underwater cleaning of both lateral bilge keels
- Underwater cleaning of flat bottom area from bilge keels to central keel and from bulb to sternpost
- Sea chest cleaning by Bubble Jet water pressure system